Monday, September 24, 2012

52 Reasons I Love You

(Rachel got a crayon to it before I could stop her.)
 
This is a super fun gift that will make you and your recipient smile. 
It's inexpensive and such a thoughtful way to share your love.

Materials needed:
*deck of cards
*hole punch
*sand paper
*2 book rings
*glue stick
*decorative scissors
*jewels (optional)

Start by using a square of sandpaper to "roughen up" each card.
This will give them an instant vintage look.


Next, Use a hole punch to make two holes in one card.
Use this card as your guide to punch the remaining cards.

Use a work document to type your 52 reasons. I just insertsed a table
 that was 4x5. This made it neat and easy to cut. Cut each reason 
out with decorative scissors and glue one reason to each card.
(I did not put my cards in order. I thought it would
be fun for them to be random.)

I used the jokers as my front and back cards so that I would have all 52 cards for my reasons.
 Just cover both jokers with some colored paper to cover both sides of each card.
Decorate your cover card with jewels if you want to add some flare!
 
Clip on your book rings and you are finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment